About a week and a half ago, I got an email from Kelly (who’s engaged and currently planning her wedding) who wanted to chat with me about this product… Yume Blush.
I wouldn’t write about it if I didn’t like it… and if I didn’t like it, I’d tell you. She didn’t pay me to say nice things… in fact, she not only offered me a couple samples, but offered YOU a giveaway!
Anyway. What IS this stuff? They calls it Body Chiffon… which, frankly, is the perfect name. It’s not like body butter. It’s light and fluffy, airy… and to be honest, tastes damn good. It’s a moisturizer that’s light and not in the least bit greasy. You can use is as body lotion, massage lotion, or lip balm (I’ve been using it as lip balm, and love it).
- Apple Raspberry (which is your typically berry smell/flavor)
- Orange Vanilla (reminded me of a dreamsicle)
- Lavender Lemon (faaaavorite!!!!!)
- Lavender Honey
- Coconut Lime (would love to get my hands on this one to check it out!)
- Chocolate Raspberry
The icing on the cake is that it’s 100% natural… and vegan. Learn more about it here.
I’m a fan of the try before you buy principle… so here you go, friends… win your own and give it a shot!
How to Enter:
1. Comment on this post (mandatory, 1 entry)
2. Like and post to the Big Day for $10K Facebook Page and to the Yume Blush Facebook Page letting us know you’d like to enter, then come back here and leave a second comment letting us know you’ve done so (optional, +1 additional entry)
The winner will be chosen and announced on Wednesday, August 1 (can’t you believe that’s already next week!? August?!) at 3pm ET and notified via email. Kelly will then get in touch to arrange shipping!