Photo canvasses are expensive. Pretty durn expensive, actually. Expensive enough that I didn’t order any (although I wanted some) when we got married.
Fast forward almost a year (can you believe it’s already been almost a whole entire YEAR!?) to the time when I got an email from Mallory. (That day was July 10 in case you were curious) Mallory wrote me about her company – which provides swag for businesses (think banners, signs, magnets, cards, etc.).
I skimmed her email and my eyeballs went straight for this line:
We also print photos on canvas prints, which make great gifts and lovely wedding photo keepsakes.
Mallory had me at canvas. Immediately, I knew that their photo canvasses would be the product that resonated most with YOU… so, here’s what happened as a result of that email:
- A canvas print with a photo of my choosing for me to review
- A GIVEAWAY of a canvas for YOU
Here’s our canvas…
(please forgive the crooked frames and that horrific smudge on my adorable mirror)
Here’s a blurry (please direct all blame at iPhone) close-up…
(please notice my re-purposed $1 wedding vase AND the Billy Balls I ordered A YEAR AGO from Blooms By The Box… still goin’ strong)
Here’s the back of the canvas…
(do you miss my engagement ring? I sure do… the jeweler sent it off to get re-plated and fix the diamond setting (it was crooked) and they sent it back… beautiful, sparkly, and STILL CROOKED… so back off to Texas it went. Meanwhile, my finger is naked)
Now to the nitty gritty: In the past few months, I’ve ordered THREE 8×10 canvases (I swear I don’t have a problem). One was a Groupon, the second one was free (website offering a promo, I only paid shipping), and this one.
Mallory didn’t bribe or pay me to say this: In all honesty, this canvas, from EasyCanvasPrints.com, is the best of the three.
- The wood feels solid. It’s not rinky dink thrown together… it actually feels like it’ll hold its shape (the others didn’t quite stack up)
- The canvas is THICK. You can see it in the fold in the photo above… it’s tough, and it’s stretched well… no ripples or wrinkles
- The printing is pretty spot-on. The colors look great, the photo looks like it does on photo paper
The long and short of this post is that you want one. You want to win one. And if you don’t win one, I’d have no qualms about suggesting that you buy one from EasyCanvasPrints.com. I love the look of photos on canvas. As you can see, we have a photo wall in our living room and I LOVE the dimension and texture the canvas brings in… makes the wall look more interesting.
What Can You Win?
Enter below to win one 8×10″ photo canvas. If you want to showcase your wedding or engagement pictures, or perhaps even a BABY (I LOVE babies)… or anything really, you’ll love this.
How Can You Win?
- Leave a comment on this post… where are you going to hang your canvas? Why do you want to win? Entertain me. (mandatory, 1 entry)
- Leave a comment on the Big Day for $10K Facebook Page about this giveaway… THEN come back to this post and leave a second comment letting me know you’ve done so. (optional, +1 additional entry)
- Tweet this: I just entered to win a photo canvas from @BigDayfor10K and EasyCanvasPrints.com, enter here: http://ow.ly/cIYd2 THEN come back here and post yet again letting me know you’ve done so. (optional, +1 additional entry)
The giveaway will run until next Friday – August 10. 3pm ET. So, enter while you can! The winner will be chosen at random and notified via email. I’ll put you in touch with Mallory and she’ll get you squared away so you can order your FREE canvas.
AND, in case you don’t win, they’re running a 25% off sale on their site right now… so you can still be thrifty AND get a photo canvas. Exciting, right?
Good luck, lovelies!!