Need earrings for your big day? Want something elegant but fun? Blingtastic but understated? Classy but sassy? Look no further.
Boom. Win these.
I’m sad that the picture doesn’t really do these justice (and my iPhone camera won’t do much better)… these earrings sparkle like crazy. They’re seriously gorgeous.
From the Stella & Dot website:
Deco faceted CZ and Czech crystals adorn delicate vintage inspired drops.
- 1/2″ drop length.
- Sterling silver fish hook earwire.
- Lead & nickel safe.
These gorgeous earrings were donated by Shannon of Wardrobe Rehab. Shannon’s also a Stella & Dot Stylist (and my former cheer coach)… feel free to buy cute jewelry from her here. And if you don’t already – click that Wardrobe Rehab link and “like” them on Facebook… they post ADORABLE outfits and style boards daily!
Enough chatter… moving on to How to Win:
- Leave a comment on this post telling us why you need to win these pretties (mandatory, 1 entry)
- Like Big Day for $10K on Facebook and post to the wall telling us why you need these earrings, then come back here and leave a comment letting me know you’ve done so (optional, +1 additional entry)
- Tweet this: “I just entered to win a pair of gorgeous earrings for my Big Day from @BigDayfor10K! Enter here: http://ow.ly/dn9e2″ then make sure you come back here and leave another comment letting me know you’ve done so (optional, +1 additional entry)
This giveaway will run through next weekend and end on September 10th (Monday) at 3pm ET. The winner will be contacted by email, then the earrings will be mailed (giveaway open to US residents only, please) within 5 business days!
In other news… I’m linking up with Lauren of From My Grey Desk and posting five things I’ve enjoyed over the past week (love this idea):
- Mr. Man finally getting in to see a specialist, getting more x-rays, and a prescription for better meds and treatment (thank the sweet baby jesus)
- Spending time with my favorite girl (Layla… my adorable flower girl)
- FROZEN YOGURT! (for dinner last night. don’t judge me… it was low fat and had fruit on it. therefore, it is HEALTHY)
- The first high school football game of the year! (for those of you who don’t know, I coach HS cheer and our first game was last night… beat our opponents 47-13, woot)
- SLEEP. No more two-a-day practices now that summer is over… that means I can sleep until 8:50am instead of 6
What did YOU enjoy this week? What are you thankful for?
Have a blog? Link up!